Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update.....

School has officially started, and I am thrilled!!! It's nice to be back in classes. Although, I must say life is very hectic right now. Between teaching, lesson plans, AUM classes, homework, and trying to get enough sleep.... I AM QUITE BUSY!!

And, I have been dating John for 5 weeks now. And... He starts AUM this fall, so we will finally get to see each other more than once a week. :

He is now officially an eagle scout. He has an amazing opportunity this summer to be the head of the kitchen at a boy scout camp. I am quite proud!! However, it does mean 5 weeks of limited visiting. Its been a little bit of an adjustment for both of us. We both became quite use to constantly texting and talking for at least an hour a day. Now its limited texting and fifteen minute conversations. It could be worse. I am trying to remain positive. (Not easy to do when you are a pessimist)

Covenant's graduation is finally over!! No more running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!! Today we started our summer quarter. So far so good. With schools closing we are receiving more students. So, with any luck, hard work, and LOTS OF PRAYER... we might last through the summer.

Anyway... homework is calling.... better to stay ahead then to fall behind. Just have to keep reminding myself of that one.

No comments: